LAKE JOHN BOARD MEETING JULY 11, 2016
SOUTHSIDE TOWNSHIP HALL, 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PRESENTATION BY: Matt Wilkie, The Dive Guys, on hand pulling by Rocky Point and 2 spots entering bay.
WELCOME NEW BOARD MEMBERS AND INTRODUCTION OF THE BOARD (pass out remaining directories)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND TREASURER’S REPORT
- Water testing: Kirk
- Water Level: Bob (need a volunteer to do it next year plus 2 inlet tests next year).
- Reply from Jake Hermensen on Rocky Point-Elaine
- Reply from Steve Meyer, Cty. Engineer on culvert blockage-Elaine
- Treated areas of EWM and CLP –findings—Kirk and Steve
- Reply from Roger Stradal-Steve
- Recap of annual meeting: food committee: Mike, Paul, Karen and Alan
- Silent auction results-Elaine
- 64 members present out of 109
- Door prizes-need a volunteer to take charge of it next year)
- Annual meeting next year at South Haven Hall on June 24, 2017
- (Donation amount to be discussed)
- Hand pulling this year: (Deadline to submit paperwork for reimbursement is Oct. 15th for State & Dec. 1st. for SWCD funds). VOTE ON HAND PULLING ISSUE.
- Lake Sylvia update on zebra mussels—Steve
- Surveys or delineations in 2017–Elaine
NEXT BOARD MEETING: SEPTEMBER 12, 2016